Joe Rogan is always talking about nootropics and health supplements on his podcast. I know he recommends Onnit’s supplements and (I think) is involved with the company, but is there a comprehensive list of vitamins and supplements he’s currently taking? Just wondering what he recommends to people.
A little digging suggests Joe Rogan has been taking supplements for most of his adult life, however specifically Nootropic supplements it is less clear when he became so interested in this area. It’s also difficult to assess what he is currently taking versus things he has mentioned on the podcast in the past. This is important because Joe loves to experiment, so there is a good chance that not everything listed below are things he is currently supplementing with.
Specifically anything that falls under a wide umbrella of Nootropics / Cognitive Enhancers this is what we found:
1. Alpha Brain, obviously given his involvement in the Onnit brand.
2. Neuro1 a “Brain performance drink”.
3. TruBrain, another Nootropics drink/shot.
4. Shroom Tech Sport, which he uses as a pre-workout.
5. Hemp/CBD Oil
8. Four Sigmatic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Elixir Mix
9. Onnit New MOOD – to increase Serotonin levels
10. Exogenous Ketones
12. Fish Oil / Vitamin D / sometimes a Multivitamin.